Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching, online programs and mentoring services provided by Dr. Jenna Zellars ("the coach") to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by The Coach for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching, career coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), The Coach agrees to provide the service(s) as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to sign a contract with The Coach at the commencement of coaching.
Responsibility & Commitment
Whether engaged in live coaching or a self-paced/home study program, the client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with Dr. Jenna. The Coach accepts no liability for the client’s actions. The Coach has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions or on the basis of any advice or documentation given by The Coach either in the Potent Healer blog, podcast, at an event, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Dr. Jenna Zellars by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- The Coach will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Any documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection Act and other binding legal requirements, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
- Dr. Jenna does not retain any client cardholder account data. Payments are processed via a secure merchant gateway and The Coach does not ever access client cardholder account data.
Clarity & Style
- The Coach will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with The Coach on any area of the coaching process. The Coach welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by emailing to [email protected]
- Dr. Jenna is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coaching process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching schedule will be arranged between The Coach and the client and sessions can be booked up to 3 months in advance. The Coach will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of coaching session will be agreed at the start of coaching between The Coach and the client, and confirmed by The Coach by email or written correspondence.
- Payment terms will be discussed and agreed in writing prior to commencement of the selected coaching program.
- The length of each session is usually 1 hour but can be agreed between The Coach and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their coach via Skype, telephone or Zoom. Face-to-face coaching will take place at a mutually agreed venue. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for contacting The Coach at agreed times. The client is responsible for any call related charges.
- The Coach may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by The Coach relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. The Coach will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- Online coaching programs and virtual training provided as part of a coaching package will remain available to the client for the duration of their paid coaching period. After the coaching program expires access to related online training and coaching programs will be removed unless otherwise agreed upon. Clients will continue to retain access to their personal online Coaching journal indefinitely unless otherwise notified by Dr. Jenna.
- There may be occasions when Dr. Jenna may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event The Coach will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and The Coach does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.